The generation gap

 Today I am going to talk about generation gap. 

All over the world, the ideal life is the same. But the life style is different I think.

For example, now young people tend not to like old people because they have stereotype that women do housework, and the men work. 

But the now it is common for young generation people that both of them work and do housework.

It means the ideal life has been changing with the transition of era.

Therefore, the generation gap between young and old people is getting bigger and bigger. I hope the gap would shrink and every generation person would be happy.

Thank you for your time.




コメント

  1. I agree your entire opinion:) I also it's good to consider each person's lifestyle.

    返信削除
  2. I hope your opinion will realize because sometimes the gap can be troubling.

    返信削除
  3. I do not like that stereotype. Even if I get old, I would like to listen to young generations.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿