climate change

 I actually agree with the opinion climate change is happening now. But, some people disagree with my opinion and claim the reasons. I looked into them and, I was convinced a little bit. 

I think climate change happens because of global warming such as emitting pollution, using a lot of fossil fuel and so on.

But some people said that It happens because glacial and interglacial periods is partly explained by the natural astronomical cycles of the earth and the solar system. There are three causes, obliquity of the earth axis, elliptic orbit and precession and eccentricity of the earth's orbit.

I had never thought the astronomical causes. so it made me think again.

When I watched this video, I didn't understand completely because words were so difficult for me, there are illustration there so you should watch so that you can understand.





https://youtu.be/VKaD1rjmEmk

コメント

  1. It's nice to use some challenging words. I thought you are a good blogger because you wrote the reason why the climate change happened. I agree with your opinion.

    返信削除
  2. Thanks for the knowledge. So the change is both within and not within. Hope we could have found the solution or at least found the new shelter for our next generation by the time the change got worst.

    返信削除
  3. I also thought global warming was very important because of its visible effects, but I felt that it might be a natural thing in the long history of the world.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿