Huawei

 Hello everyone. 

Today, I am going to talk about Huawei's spying. 

People might have heard about its spying before. Actually I had never known this company and I learned it first time in this class.

I researched on it and I found it out that there is no specific reason that Huawei does spying. 

I found some articles which describe that someone saw the person at Huawei entering to the building which was build to spy. Also someone heard that Huawei people were talking about spying at the cafeteria. Exactly they are interesting. But they are not solid reasons. 
Therefore, I don't believe Huawei does spying like stealing people's information unless there is no solid reason.

Thank you for your attention.


コメント

  1. Just want to say Huawei will be so happy to hear your comment, lets hope they are really doing their business with clean hands.

    返信削除
  2. Thank you for sharing :) There are a lot of fake information on Internet so I think it is important to pick up correct ones I think.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿