Medical support for transgender youth

Hello everyone. 
Today I would like to talk about current situation about hormone injection.

Now, many young transgender people tend to get inject hormone. It has some good effect for mentality.
However, there are some serious problems , too. 
Mainly there are 6 big risks which are their body, mental risks, social problems, medical complication, reproduction and long-term problems. This time, I am witting about second one, mental risks. Adolescences undergo changing emotions many times. If a person who has depression got this injection, there is a possibility that this sick would be more serious. Also, the injection might affect their growth of emotion. 

Currently, we can buy hormone on the Internet. So everyone can get it easily. But I want them to go to the clinics to get legal, safe and appropriate one. 

Thank you for your attention. 

コメント

  1. I am worried about the mental health of children. I think we have to find a better way to treat them.

    返信削除
  2. I agree with the problem of changing emotion due to hormone injection. No one wants to have puberty once more time.

    返信削除

コメントを投稿